KioWare for Windows New Version Released
Press Release - KioWare® has released version 8.13 of KioWare for Windows
Analytical Design Solutions Inc. (ADSI) has released new versions of their KioWare for Windows kiosk system software product.
KioWare kiosk software products lock down your device into kiosk mode, which secures the overall operating system, home screen, and usage of applications.
Version 8.13 of KioWare for Windows (Lite, Basic, & Full with Kiosk Management) has added support for Chrome 63. KioWare for Windows now supports Basic Authentication. Support has also been added to keep the virtual keyboard on screen at all times and dock it to the top of the screen.
Using the KioCall Video Conferencing app (from KioWare), a KioWare for Windows kiosk can now allow incoming calls while in attract mode.
For those interested in kiosk accessibility, KioWare for Windows supports the Nav-Pad™ device by Storm-Interface. Used in conjunction with appropriately designed browser-based applications, KioWare for Windows and the Nav-Pad device can improve accessibility for those with impaired vision, restricted mobility, or limited fine motor skills.
KioWare Lite for Windows New Features
- Support for Chrome 63
- DPI Scaling now supported (in accordance with Windows’ settings)
- Configure KioWare to open downloads in new tabs
- The virtual keyboard can now be set to stay on screen at all times. The virtual keyboard can now be docked to the top of the screen
- Support has been added for Basic Authentication
- KioWare for Windows kiosks running KioCall Video Conferencing can now be set to allow incoming calls while in attract mode
KioWare Basic for Windows & KioWare Full for Windows New Features
- KioWare has added support for capturing the full license image to the ScanShell OCR (for Driver’s license scanning). Scan not only the data on the license, but also capture an image for increased security.
- KioWare can now communicate with a remote NetEPay server (for use with Datacap EMV compliance).
View a full description of features added for this and other version of the KioWare product line.
KioWare has been providing OS, desktop, and browser lockdown security for the kiosk and self-service industry since 2003.
KioWare kiosk software secures your application or website on Windows or Android devices, restricting user access to approved behaviors and protecting user and network data. KioWare is fully customizable and offers solutions ranging from browser lockdown to full server-based kiosk management. From simple out of the box configurations to more complex integrations, KioWare is trusted by developers, IT professionals, marketers, Fortune 100 corporations, and small business owners. The KioWare team is based in York, Pennsylvania, USA, with an office located in Reading, UK. Choose the best KioWare product for your self-service project and download a fully functioning free trial at KioWare.com.