New Version of KioWare Ships
- Input Device Domain/Page Blocking - For applications which use KioWare to pass data read from input devices (barcode scanner, MSR, etc), KioWare can now limit the reading of data to a select set of domains and pages.
- Toolbar Refresh Button - The toolbar now supports a refresh button and matches the capability of KioWare's mouse right click context menu.
- Enhanced Security - KioWare now provides the following security features:
- Hardware watchdog support
- Software watchdog support
- Centralized window/device disabling and lockdown control
- Optional blocking of common dialog boxes
- Scripting - two KioWare functions can now be accessed through scripting within your application: initiating KioWare Toolbar printing and setting the second monitor URL.
- Scripting Domain/Page Blocking - For applications which use KioWare’s scripting feature, KioWare can now limit the execution of scripting functions to a select set of domains and pages.